[Talk-GB] 1947 Boundaries

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:51:54 UTC 2018

Hi Rob,

Contemporary OS maps showed the borough and district boundaries. The 1" New
Popular Series dates from around that time. The 6" and 25" maps are more
detailed but many didn't receive a post-war revision until the 50s. A good
selection of OS maps is on the National Library of Scotland website.

Kind regards,

Adam