[Talk-GB] multiple GB lists

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:12:45 UTC 2019

Demonstrating my ignorance, I did not know until recently that there are
other GB lists, shown here with their last used date:

talk-gb-london/ 2019-03-14 14:35
talk-gb-midanglia/ 2016-06-17 15:15
talk-gb-oxoncotswolds/ 2018-11-21 18:43
talk-gb-thenorth/ 2017-06-22 11:44
talk-gb-westmidlands/ 2019-03-31 13:52
talk-scotland/ 2019-04-01 11:48

This may be a perennial discussion, but I'll naively stick my neck out
(again)....

I, for one, would not be offended to read about regional activities in the
main Talk-GB list. In fact, I would welcome seeing activity around the
country even if i'm too far away to attend. They do not appear to be high
volume.

Could the owners of those lists consider culling them and merging with
Talk-GB?

Regards,
              Jez