[Talk-GB] Removal of redundant NaPTAN data

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:27:36 UTC 2019

On 04/04/2019 11:05, Philip Barnes wrote:
> I believe they were the zones covered by plusbus tickets.

I believe (and Stuart will know far more about this than me!) they
predate the widescale adoption of PlusBus in the UK. Certainly when
PlusBus was introduced in Chesterfield it didn't match the existing pay
scale area, and since then neither current pay scale area (there is a
small and a large one) operated by the local monopoly bus company
matches the pay scale area that was in OSM before I deleted it.

Best Regards,

Andy