[Talk-GB] OSM Wiki UK pages

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:52:51 UTC 2019

Possibly. People don't use category pages that often, but when they do it
is for a high-level overview or they are hunting for something. Better to
have fewer categories with more things in each than a deep, sparse tree.

So, Events in the United Kingdom is probably a useful category as there are
lots of them. Events in UK/Events in Brighton goes too far. Quarterly
Projects in the United Kingdom could hide away things like one was about
Post Offices.

It is very subjective. Perhaps we could formulate opinions ready to make a
plan at the AGM? I know that Harry did/does a lot of work on this.