[Talk-GB] How would tag or name this wall crossing?

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Sat Apr 27 17:10:54 UTC 2019

barrier=stile seems unhelpful to me if rendered as a normal stile 
symbol, for walkers needing to know if they will have to climb any.

barrier=chicane would perhaps be more descriptive?


More information about the Talk-GB mailing list