[Talk-GB] West Mids May meetup

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:25:24 UTC 2019

 Hi everyone

Our May meeting is scheduled for Thursday this week and we're in Coventry
this month. Mapping first from whenever you can get there: we've chosen the
area around  Far Gosford Street
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/150785474>which looks in need of
improvement (lots of retail premises missing so fits in with our UK
Quarterly Project). So that we don't trip over each other and duplicate
effort let us know what you intend to do.If you've got another area of
Coventry you'd like to map that's OK too.
We'll meet for chat eats and drinks at the Botanist(not mapped yet!) in
Broadgate in the City Centre  from 8

Regards

Brian