[Talk-GB] Removing "WikiProject" prefix

dcapillae dcapillae at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 11:32:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'd just rename these pages:

WikiProject United Kingdom
--> United Kingdom

WikiProject United Kingdom/Parcel Lockers
--> United Kingdom/Parcel Lockers

WikiProject United Kingdom Sustrans Artwork
--> United Kingdom/Sustrans Artwork

And in response to Andrew's request:

WikiProject Power networks/Great Britain (redirect)
--> United Kingdom/Power networks

WikiProject Power networks/United Kingdom (redirect)
--> United Kingdom/Power networks

I'll wait a couple of days in case anyone disagrees. It's really a minor
change, it doesn't matter much. Just remove the prefix "WikiProject"
from the pages related to the UK mapping project. That's all.

I will take the opportunity to add the category [[Category:United
Kingdom]] to pages which are not yet categorized and are related to
United Kingdom.

Thank you for your collaboration. Greetings from Spain.

Regards,
Daniel