[Talk-GB] UK coastline data

Borbus borbus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:35:10 UTC 2019

> Just a quick comment. Parts of the Maxar imagery seem to have significant
offsets.

I have noticed that too. The geometry is often wonky with incorrect angles.
I'm not sure how that's possible, but comparison with something like Esri
reveals it. At the moment I'm using it more for confirming details that
aren't present on older imagery rather than trying to get precise geometry
from it.