[Talk-GB] Derby OSM Pub Meeting Tonight

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:57:20 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Usual reminder that the Derby pub meeting is tonight at 19:30 Old Silk
Mill. We need to discuss potential future venues in the light of more
Sheffield folk joining us. The two disadvantages of the pubs by the station
are: the Alex is a bit small if our group is large; and the Brunswick
doesn't do food on Tuesdays. (Also Derby County match days have put me off
in the past).

I'll be at Derby Bus Station from 18:30 (ish, depends on traffic) to do a
bit of pre-pub mapping. As Dave tends to keep the city centre in good shape
these days I'll probably do a loop down towards the station.

Jerry