[Talk-GB] Wales Coast Path almost finished

Wed Aug 28 15:05:01 UTC 2019

I was in holiday in North Wales last week and mapped the biggest
remaining gap, east from Aberdaron:

	https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=13!52.8079!-4.6498

That leaves three smaller gaps around the central Cardigan Bay
coastline, between Barmouth and Borth:

	https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=15!52.6483!-4.0907
	https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=14!52.4981!-4.0189
	https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=15!52.5799!-3.9411

plus one short one in South Wales near Gowerton:

	https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=15!51.6472!-4.0787

Fixing these will mean not only that the WCP is complete in OSM, but
also, as far as I can tell, that we have full coverage of National
Trails in England & Wales. So if anyone's going on holiday to West
Wales, or the Gower, please do map the missing bits and we'll be complete.

cheers
Richard