[Talk-GB] What is farmland?

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:37:24 UTC 2019

Mapping Fields - preferred method I think is individual fields, or at
least polygons which are based on road or natural boundaries. Mea Culpa
- I have also mapped farmland as larger polygons.

Large polygons make life difficult when a field changes use - near where
I live it becomes scrub for several years before being developed for
housing/industrial/retail.