[Talk-GB] Laura Ashley - looking for tagging consensus

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 07:25:25 UTC 2019

Thanks for consulting. Even if you don't get a huge response (like with The
Range) it is good to get wider opinion. With The Range I simply didn't know
so had no response.

A short poll in my household (myself + my wife) concluded: "Laura Ashley is
a clothing store that happens to also sell furniture"