[Talk-GB] Laura Ashley - looking for tagging consensus

Silent Spike silentspike100 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 20:20:37 UTC 2019

Thanks for all the responses, very useful discussion and I was totally
unaware that some locations bear the additional "Home" branding.

@SK53 Looks like there's only one instance of `shop=furnishings`.

I think both of these options seem sensible:
1. Add "Laura Ashley" under `shop=clothes` and "Laura Ashley Home" under
`shop=furniture` (or similar)
2. Add "Laura Ashley" under both `shop=clothes` and `shop=furniture` and
leave it up to mappers to pick what's most suitable for their location