[Talk-GB] We're missing changes to M1 Junction 36 which have apparently been in place for a year.

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:11:52 UTC 2019

Hi Jerry

You've spotted a major omission!  You can see  the road layout in
Sentinel-2  Satellite Imagery ( if you've got good eyes - resolution is
pretty poor). But you've raised a much wider question. I've always felt
that we kind o f owe it to people who have bothered to alert us to errors
via notes to fix them as quickly as we can ( and encourage them to enter
more notes). However notes are undifferentiated as to what is major what is
old etc which makes "patrolling" notes irksome. and so we fail to respond
adequately I feel we need something a little more organised and the UK
chapter has had a plan for a notes application
<https://www.loomio.org/d/iGPrsanS/notes-app-site-map> to help with this
but just doesn't have the resources in terms of time to complete it. Any
help appreciated from teh UK community. Other ideas might be to have a
future Quarterly Project deveoted to clearing up notes, and to have
designated  "patrol" areas where OSMers check for major errors and we have
a an alert mechanism.
I'll contact  Amazon Logistics offlist to see if they can resolve this

Regards

Brian