[Talk-GB] We're missing changes to M1 Junction 36 which have apparently been in place for a year.

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:37:02 UTC 2019

I'm very aware of this junction (it's in my neck of the woods) but given
there's no aerial imagery the only option, currently, is a ground survey.
However I'm not overly keen on attempting to map the confluence of four
major roads on foot.

What have others done in similar circumstances?

Regards,
*Paul*