[Talk-GB] Notes (Was: We're missing changes...)

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 11 14:40:23 UTC 2019

I think we should be encouraging those who add notes to contribute
directly to the do-ocracy that is OSM. Quite a few notes take longer to
type than actually editing the problem they are highlighting.

If anybody (even anonymously) can add notes then users should be able to
delete notes to discourage irrelevant notes such as 'The party's here!'
(if a user resolves the note the URL still remains current).

A time base filtering of notes would be useful.

Cheers
DaveF