[Talk-GB] Changing highway=ford to ford=yes.

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:38:41 UTC 2019

I'd say the analogue to a ford is a level crossing: two ways of different
types, usually vertically separated but instead intersecting at the same
level, notionally at a point (though you could define an area if you want
that level of detail).

Coincidentally, some fords local to me (one which remains elusive and not
mapped) are on my radar. I'll wait for a consensus to emerge here before
seeking them out for mapping.

Regards,
*Paul*