[Talk-GB] OSM Hi-vis

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:46:05 UTC 2019

Hi all,

OSM UK are now taking orders for high-vis vests. Show your support for
OpenStreetMap by ordering one or more today at:

https://osmuk.org/product/osm-uk-hi-vis-vest/

Because we're running this on a volunteer basis at cost, I will collate a
few orders and send them to our supplier in bulk. I'll send the first order
at the end of the month for delivery in early February.
For now we are restricting shipping to the UK, Isle of Man and Channel
Islands and order will be fulfilled by Elite Industrial Suppliers Ltd (or
similar if the need arises to change supplier).

Best regards,
*Rob*