[Talk-GB] Property extents

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Jan 9 11:19:54 UTC 2019

DO NOT USE THIS.

You need to read the license properly, and especially the linked
document with "third party conditions" from OS that has all sorts
of unacceptable restrictions:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/inspire-index-polygons-spatial-data#conditions-of-use
https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/about/governance/policies/inspire-index-polygons-licensing-terms.html

I imagine the upcoming hopefully properly free data will basically
be the same though.

Tom

Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/