[Talk-GB] Mapping Mobility Stockport

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:26:39 UTC 2019

+1 for wiki documentation. I am making efforts to bring the United Kingdom
areas of the wiki up-to-date.

I propose an "Accessibility in the United Kingdom" page, and I will
encourage ODI Manchester to make updating it one of their project outcomes.
A common OSM-wide page would be nice, but throws up issues of gaining
worldwide consensus.