[Talk-GB] Lees Footpath mapping: results

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:58:28 UTC 2019

Not related to the mapping party... but have just found a bug in MapThePaths which prevented the permalink feature working correctly, so the link in Jerry's message didn't take you to the right area.

I've fixed this now, so the link should take you to the area Jerry's talking about.

Apologies for the bug!

Nick