[Talk-GB] Greater London Authority

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:10:01 UTC 2019

Hi

They're not exactly offering OSM data extracts under OGL. In fact
they're cross-linking to Geofabrik's data extract downloads. The page
simply has a mistake on it where it says "Licence: Open Government
Licence" at the top, and that needs fixing. If anyone has a contact
please do send them a friendly message!

Dan