[Talk-GB] [SUSPECT] I have a philosophical question...

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 13 23:45:33 UTC 2019

The aim of OSM is to map the physical world. As long as it's physical &
static, you can map it. Add whatever interests you. Remember there are
numerous renderings of the OSM database concentrating on different,
specific subjects.

If you wish to concentrate on one specific aspect, you may wish ot
contribute to:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Project

DaveF