[Talk-GB] Property extents

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Mon Jan 14 13:23:11 UTC 2019

> I've yet to see a Land Registry title plan go to the centreline of the road. I guess it might occasionally for an unadopted highway but typically the boundary between highway and private property is either at the back of the pavement or some distance beyond that (verge) depending on location.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Something I was looking at only yesterday. A compulsory purchase order
clearly extending to the centreline of the highway:

See areas 1E, 1H:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/735144/Map_EA_UnlockingRiverSevern_Lincomb_CPO_1Jul18.pdf

Explanation of ownership of areas 1E, 1H:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/675691/EA_Severn_Lincomb_CPO2018_LIT10898.PDF

cheers,

Martin.