[Talk-GB] Property extents

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:14:25 UTC 2019

All seems rather fishy to me Martin ;-)

Cheers
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Wynne [mailto:martin at templot.com]
Sent: 14 January 2019 13:23
To: talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Property extents

> I've yet to see a Land Registry title plan go to the centreline of the road. I guess it might occasionally for an unadopted highway but typically the boundary between highway and private property is either at the back of the pavement or some distance beyond that (verge) depending on location.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Something I was looking at only yesterday. A compulsory purchase order
clearly extending to the centreline of the highway:

See areas 1E, 1H:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/735144/Map_EA_UnlockingRiverSevern_Lincomb_CPO_1Jul18.pdf

Explanation of ownership of areas 1E, 1H:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/675691/EA_Severn_Lincomb_CPO2018_LIT10898.PDF

cheers,

Martin.