[Talk-GB] Notice from Bedford Borough Council about Church Lane, Yielden

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:08:15 UTC 2019

On 16/01/19 18:39, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bedford Borough Council has sent a letter to the OSMF regarding the
> "Application for the Stopping Up of Public Vehicular Rights over Part of
> Unclassified Road U6 (Church Lane; Yielden) in the Parish of Melchbourne
> and Yielden, in the Country Of Bedfordshire".
>
> They write: "You will recall that on 18 January 2018 either you or a
> local representative of your organisation was consulted on a proposal to
> stop up public vechicular rights..." and "I can now tell you that the
> Court Hearing is scheduled to take place on tuesday 05 February 2019 at
> 09:30 at the Luton and South Bedfordshire Magistrates' Court".
>
> The letter also includes details of the application and a map sketch and
> a text for a draft order to be signed by the judge(s).
>
> I don't know who of you was consulted by the council and in what form,
> but now you know about the hearing ;)
>
> Also happy to forward the letter if anyone is interested.

My sympathies to the 'consulted' individual.

I was once rung at work about the death of someone in recreational activities that I did at the time by the press.

They wanted background information.

About an hour later my recorded voice was on the radio.

Not impressed. I did not know the person, nor the area.