[Talk-GB] Tagging one way at certain times of day

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 17 15:56:34 UTC 2019

As you say, it's bidirectional, so I don't think the oneway tag is
appropriate. It's hierarchically superior to any conditional tags.

A direction tag is required.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Conditional_restrictions#Direction

Unable to locate it, but I believe there was a recent discussion on
Tagging about conditional oneways.

DaveF