[Talk-GB] High Speed 2 route mapping

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:43:34 UTC 2019

On 21/01/2019 11:57, Jez Nicholson wrote:

> ....and, is there any advice or links to discussion on the addition of
> proposed railway lines?

It was mentioned on the mailing list, I think, at the time that the
original proposed lines were added.  I'm not aware of any changes to the
route since the updated proposed route was added to OSM (to include e.g.
the link to the MML south of Chesterfield
https://map.atownsend.org.uk/maps/map/map.html#zoom=14&lat=53.12741&lon=-1.33733
).

Construction sites are being mapped organically by locals I think, like
this area around the Bree Louise (RIP):
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/51.52874/-0.13817 .

Best Regards,

Andy