[Talk-GB] OS National Grid References

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:56:52 UTC 2019

Thanks for your knowledgeable replies which reassure me that grid refs are
not copyright, but the 1995 court case is still perplexing. My source was a
news item from the Guardian and I can't find any accessible online source
which has the legal argument and details of the case. Does anyone know any
more about this case? Perhaps I should ask OS.

Regards

Brian