[Talk-GB] Tagging post towns and other addressing issues in the UK

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jan 29 00:05:32 UTC 2019

Companies House don't validate anything. That much is well known.

What Richard was saying was that if you use their web form to
submit then it autocompletes using PAF but most older entries
will have been submitted on paper with no such normalisation.

Tom

Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/