[Talk-GB] Dropped or lowered kerbs

Tony Shield tony.shield999 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:12:04 UTC 2019

Guys
    A difficulty with crossing is that it focuses purely on the drivers
    perspective. Where there is tactile paving, or coloured paving
    surely the crossing is marked for the pedestrian/wheelchair user and
    people with restricted sight. I think that the coloured/tactile
    paving constitutes markings for the pedestrian, a driver can also
    see them so is the crossing unmarked?

crossing=unmarked
    A crossing without road markings or traffic lights
TonyS999
    Tony Shield