[Talk-GB] Polygon Coverage of Cornwall

Rosenfeld, Emma E.Rosenfeld at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 15:01:24 UTC 2019

Hello all

I'm using OpenMapTiles for some mapping work in Cornwall and the information that they are providing is really great. I have downloaded the landuse and land cover layers but there are gaps in coverage. Does this mean that the polygons need creating or are there polygons in existence somewhere that need classifying?

Many thanks

Emma

Dr Emma Rosenfeld
Research Technician
Environment & Sustainability Institute
University of Exeter, Penryn Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9FE, UK<https://owa.exeter.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=bwYy5azoSU-eQhKkyRMRDqr3AVhZb88IFKNMOvWalNK2leAArrLF4-Oz9XZO3E7sLhLs2dfwmtU.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.exeter.ac.uk%2fesi%2f>

Working hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs