[Talk-GB] Importing NaPTAN Data

Silent Spike silentspike100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 17:42:33 UTC 2019

This is getting a little bit off topic. I guess to bring things back on
track, would there be any objections to an import along these lines:

   1. Import data specifically for the Aberdeen admin area (ATCO code 639)
   2. Import stops of type BCT ("On-street Bus / Coach / Trolley Stop.")
   3. Import BCT stops of type MKD ("Marked (pole, shelter etc)")
   4. Manually conflate and review the data before upload using JOSM
   5. Split the edits up according to the "LocalityName" data field
   (basically districts from what I can tell)  [or is it better to be one
   changeset for the whole area?]
   6. Tag the stops using:
      - `highway=bus_stop`
      - `public_transport=platform`