[Talk-GB] Tagging a St John's Ambulance base

Ben Proctor ben at satorilab.org
Wed Jul 10 18:08:48 UTC 2019

Hello mapping people

There is a building and yard in Hereford used by St John's Ambulance. The
building functions as a meeting venue (like a scout hut but for St John's)
and some vehicles are stored in the yard.

How would you tag this?

It's currently amenity=doctors which doesn't seem right.
emergency=ambulance_station doesn't seem to describe this use.

I was heading down amenity=community_centre route but I'm not sure that's
right either.

A quick search for St John's Ambulance reveals a wider range of approaches
in other areas.

Any suggestions?

Thanks