[Talk-GB] UK coastline data

Devonshire maps at fortyfivekev.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 06:44:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, at 10:41 PM, Borbus wrote:

> The Dart cuts the coastline off right at the mouth, which doesn't seem right...

I think the main reason I did that back in the day is that mapping coastline all the way up to Totnes seems extremely non-intuitive. Someone standing on Totnes quay (10 miles inland) is not standing on the coast in any meaningful way.

I don't really care either way but what would be the benefit of changing it to coastline (and slavishly copying the OS is not a benefit) ?

Kevin