[Talk-GB] Mapping at Moira, NW Leicestershire.

Gareth L o.i at live.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 11:10:20 UTC 2019

Hi Graham,

There’s a couple local Osm mapping groups which also do meet ups. They are http://www.mappa-mercia.org/ (slightly West Midlands focussed but you’re not far!) and also a meet-up in derby/Nottingham that is more East Midlands focussed. https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup

Anything you’re unsure of how to do you can  leave map notes on the map with details and/or contribute data through street level imagery services like mapillary.

Also,  I use https://tyrasd.github.io/latest-changes/#13/52.7481/-1.5156 to see who has been contributing near me, and what. It can give me ideas on what to do next.

Welcome
Gareth