[Talk-GB] Amazon Logistics edits

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 29 10:31:46 UTC 2019

Andy

There is nothing wrong with adding just highway=service.

If you know that the OSM database can be improved by adding additional
tags, then do so. (Although I note you're not too sure, yourself)

As I understand it Amazon have gpx traces from their delivery vehicles
along roads which the general public have little or no access to. Their
mappers having been adding good detail

Of course, they make mistakes; who doesn't. If you spot any please
rectify or contact the mapper. I've had good feedback from them.

 From the evidence I've no "concerns".

DaveF