[Talk-GB] Amazon Logistics edits

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Wed Jul 31 17:52:39 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 01:12:24PM +0100, Dave F via Talk-GB wrote:

> Trades will occasionally have small items delivered, especially if
> specialized or in an emergency.  A foreman I know had his kid's Christmas
> present sent to site to keep the surprise.
>
> Please provide an OSM link to the site.

Already given in another reply:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/71388804#map=16/51.7817/-1.5188

Having refreshed my memory, they explicitly stated that it was from
Maxar Premium Imagery (Beta).

If you look at that imagery, it is pretty obvious that those roads are
no more than construction tracks as yet. Nearly the whole of that site
was mapped before any imagery was available from multiple visits with
fairly accurate gps.  Those gps tracks are public and can be inspected.
It is overdue for another visit.

ael