[Talk-GB] sidewalks

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:07:14 UTC 2019

On 01/06/2019 13:55, Michael Collinson wrote:

> ... I tried, then going out to "just verify" and found that I was
> hopelessly inaccurate. It defeats the point, to get a highly accurate
> localised network for folks who might depend on it.

I did something similar on the dev server a while back here:

https://master.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/54.0167/-1.0486

(turn the data layer on to see it).  What surprised me was the things
that I hadn't expected beforehand to be important (angles through gates
being an obvious one) that actually were.

Best Regards,

Andy