[Talk-GB] Preston Park, Brighton

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Jun 4 12:26:11 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 4 June 2019, Tony Shield wrote:

> Parkrun as a relation - why not, its similar to a country walk and we
> notate those. Would want to add parkrun description to UK wiki as to the
> meanings in the relationship.

We only map walking, or cycling, routes which are verifiable on the ground.

These should only be mapped if there are permanent markers.

I am always  on the lookout for waymarks and I certainly haven't spotted any around The Quarry in Shrewsbury, where apparently one happens every Saturday.

Phil (trigpoint)
--
Sent from my Sailfish device