[Talk-GB] Preston Park, Brighton

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:40:20 UTC 2019

Yeah, the Parkrun idea was spur-of-the-moment. I could argue that I can
verify it on the ground any Saturday morning as it'll be covered in
runners. I don't really want to proliferate Relations, but could be
convinced if we got Parkrun itself to hook up with us to provide route
maps. Not even sure it works anyway as the route involves 2 laps with
slight differences. Anyway, i digress. Not going to do it now.