[Talk-GB] Road/Rail Bridge near Preston Park

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:14:11 UTC 2019

Known locally as "Pigeon Shit Bridge". I'll let you guess why for
yourselves. Needless to say, one doesn't hang around when walking under it.

Although I can see the gap between the service road
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/633094942 and the first line
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/236002689 in general I would regard it as
a single very wide bridge carrying 12 lines and the service road, with the
gap being an anomaly.