[Talk-GB] Adjacent nature reserves

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:19:30 UTC 2019

On 09/06/19 23:58, Martin Wynne wrote:
>> we now have 2 natural=heaths named  as nature reserves and with
>> operator tags but
>> without nature reserve tags.
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> But they are now nested within a larger area which does have a nature
> reserve tag. Much of the publicity material for this area treats it as
> a single nature reserve.

But the nature reserveS have different names and ownership and should be
tagged as such.

The heath is the common aspect between the two yet this is where the
names and ownership are applied? This is clearly tagging for the render.

And it fails

https://www.openstreetmap.org/query?lat=52.3600&lon=-2.2836
Results in the wood and the combined nature reserve ... but no idea of
which nature reserve applies here.

The two nature reserves should be separate entries as nature reserves -
which is what they are. Truth in tagging should be applied.