[Talk-GB] Tools to support solar panel mapping?

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:37:51 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Following up on this thread about tools to support solar mapping -
just to say that thanks to Sylwia Mielnicka there's a map of
completeness-per-postcode-district:
https://bl.ocks.org/SylwiaOliwia2/cf0d679e81a7c8bfee8888189ec364bb
I think this is going to get set up to run daily updates or similar.
Discussion forum:
<http://openclimatefix.discourse.group/t/plot-solar-panels-not-added-to-osm-yet/56/3>

There's also a chance that we can get this at higher granularity (for
England and Wales) at least, by using LSOAs rather than postcode
districts. Another person has said they'll have a go at merging the
two granularities.

Best
Dan