[Talk-GB] OS Open Greenspace tileset

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:54:32 UTC 2019

Nice.

When they released OS Open Greenspace it immediately made me shout. There
are lots of places that they don't regard as greenspace that clearly are,
plus there are nuances.

Can you tell from the render which areas are pulled in from OSM? I'm
comparing the layers in JOSM and can see when an area exactly matches OSM.

Do you want any specific feedback, or is it too early to comment?

Regards,
             Jez