[Talk-GB] Bridleway or track?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 3 23:22:16 UTC 2019

On 03/03/2019 22:54, Warin wrote:
> If a field is used for a helicopter landing .. should you tag it as a
> heliport?
If a one off, no, but if occasional then Helipad is appropriate in that
case.

> My answer is - what is it regularly used for and is suitable for that
> use? Not what it could be or seldom used for.

Please remember 'regularly' doesn't mean the same as 'frequently'. It
can still be 'seldom used' & regular.

Frequency of use should have no bearing on tagging. if it's able to be
used for certain purpose, then it can be tagged to indicate it. It
doesn't have to be a primary tag.

> If it has not been used for some time then disused:*=* could be useful.

Disused indicates an official closure, not how rarely it's used.