[Talk-GB] More imagery

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:54:33 UTC 2019

Hi Steve,

>Would OSM benefit from another imagery source? Getmapping have tentatively
offered theirs. See:
https://itsahill.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/edina-geoforum-2019/ and get back
to me via any of the normal methods.

>Cheers
>Steve Chilton (@steev8)

It's certainly worth exploring and I think this is something that OSM UK
company can assist with if they prefer to discuss with a registered company
rather than an individual (could still be you, just on behalf of, and with
the support of OSM UK if that helps with discussions).

What are the next steps? I guess confirming it is unique content is a good
step - rather than a copy of Digital Globe imagery already available to us
for example. Do you want to start an email discussion with them cc'ing
board at osmuk.org in and we can arrange a call / meeting with them if that
helps.

P.S. Are we speaking UK or global?

Best regards,