[Talk-GB] More imagery

chilton steve steve.chilton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 21:14:51 UTC 2019

Rob,

Thanks for the response.

In fact I would prefer to hand over to OSMUK or some more formal part of the project, particularly if they have experience of such discussions/negotiations.

I don't know what the level of content is. They market themselves as leading provider in UK so I don't think global.

I will email OSMUK first before going to the company, just to see how the land lies (pun intended!).

Cheers

Steve