[Talk-GB] More imagery

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:12:28 UTC 2019

Sounds good. Although it is worth noting that OSM UK is us - i.e. the
OpenStreetMap community in the UK. Yes it does happen to be a registered
company which helps in some conversations (some companies like to speak
with other companies) but to get things moving fastest we welcome help from
fellow OSMers. If not then it will fall to the OSM UK board, of which there
are 5 people (I am one) with limited volunteer time.

To get things started I have written to OSMF's advisory board to see if any
of the local groups or organisations that form part of that have experience
with getmapping imagery. If you can pass contact details from getmapping
then we can start enquiries.

P.S. If anyone reading this wants to jump in and help, please let me know.

With best regards,
*Rob*