[Talk-GB] Marking closed businesses

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:19:22 UTC 2019

Hi Jon,

Apologies if this is obvious but here goes...

I don't know whether you need to do anything other than visit these places
in person and make a judgement as to whether they are trading or not. It's
usually pretty clear with closure notices posted, etc. Then update the map
accordingly by adding the appropriate disused tag:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:disused:

Regards,
*Paul*